You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms & Conditions (Effective 09/15/2010)
- Typographical & Graphic Errors
- Product Returns
- Damaged Goods
- Concealed Damage
- Address Corrections
- The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. Prices listed are FOB Shipping Point. All items sold in carton quantities or are subject to a $15.00 broken carton fee. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Typographical & Graphic Errors:
- We work hard to provide accurate product and pricing information. However, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing, product information or product image, Bin-Store.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If an item is incorrectly priced, we will either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Product Returns:
- Must be made within 30 days of date of shipment. All returns must have prior written authorization issued by Seller. Returned goods are subject to a 30% restock charge. All freight on returned goods must be prepaid by the shipper unless prior written arrangements have been made by Seller. Items made for special orders are not returnable for credit.
- Damaged Goods:
- Instruct your drayman not to accept goods from the Transportation Company unless the goods are in perfect condition and the number of pieces according to the delivery receipt has been verified. If any damage is discovered, make the proper notations on the receipt before signing it. All claims may be rejected if notice not given within 15 days per I.C.C. Rule.
- Concealed Damage:
- Should the damage not be discovered until after the goods are unpacked, it should be reported at once to the respective carrier agent who will make an inspection and will grant a "concealed damage" notation. This report must be made to the Agent of delivering carrier immediately upon delivery. UNLESS this is done, all goods replaced or repaired on account of damage must be at your expense. We cannot be held responsible for the carelessness or negligence of the Transportation Company and its employees as the goods leave our place of business and are signed for by the Transportation Company "in perfect condition."
- Address Corrections:
- Customers are held responsible to input their correct shipping address at time of checkout. This includes Name, Street, Apartment/Office number, City, State and Zip Code. Ground carriers charge a $12 address correction fee per box shipped to the corrected address. Less than truckload shipments will incur a $25 charge per shipment shipped to the correct address.